Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photo of the week...

Still not doing as much in the exercise department as I should be...... but... when I do...I can't help but admire our handiwork. Yesterday I grabbed the camera to show you. It looks like my treadmill is looming above me in a rather menacing way... it's not really. Mostly I am lying there on the new carpeting... admiring the suspended ceiling that we did... the sconce lighting.... the ambiance.... ahhhh.... a room dedicated to boinging around with a DVD or a tv bootycamp... whoops...shud read bootcamp! Still getting used to the new keyboatrd too... arrghh.... fingers flying all over the place.... It doesn't need nearly as much pressure as I want to give it so I end up with extra letters ...or wrong ones...



















Can't show you the other end of the room...yet.... still some cupboard doors unpainted..the tv not hung .... oh, but... here is little Gardener....he hangs out with me in there. He used to be a garden bear..hence his name...but, the first winter I moved him inside because I was worried about how he would survive...and he never
went out again.... he's an inside bear now. His main job is "door stop".

































Well, I have no idea why my pics won't biggify when I try to click them....I remember Linda you had the problem one time....how did u fix it?? ... anybody ?? or is it just blogger today? sigh...I'm off to bed... it took me twice to get this much done..... ........

8 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, I understand the pain of new keyboards... my parents had gotten one of the ones that split down the middle and it was SO HARD to use!

I love garden bear though... is he cement?!

Jennifer Rose said...

hmm thats odd about the pics, no idea why thats happening.

Gardener looks great as does the room :D I'm wondering what he is made of too :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Gardener is so cute. But why is he sitting in a corner? Was he being naughty lol!

Serena Lewis said...

What a great set-up! I can feel the ambience. The Gardener is a lovely touch too.

Re. pics - I've no idea why but I have had that happen with one or two, here and there, and I noticed it was when I did group uploads of pics. I now upload each pic separately and also click the Save Now button after each pic is in place.....haven't had any non-clickable pics since I started doing it that way.

Michelle Eaton said...

The room looks terrific Vee!! You both have done such a great job with everything.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

Your exercise room is lovely and how neat it must be to have carpet.
I like your inside bear door stop.

Hugs
Carolyn

Petrinetrollmor said...

Oooh, Gardener is beautiful !!

BumbleVee said...

Heather... he is indeed cement. And..he's heavy! weighs about 35 pounds1