Tuesday, December 22, 2009

...definitely a white Christmas ....












Yooohoooo Shashi ... .... more treats for you...... lol.... sorry... my bad! I know you are trying hard to resist. Cranberry Macadamia Bars.... YUM! if I do say so myself...and I certainly do!

We are having a very beautiful, white Christmas ... another fluffy 4 inches overnight....






























cupid on the birdie bath is pretty much buried....













I'm going back to email size...these are honking...and take way too long to upload to blogger... VGA is good enough for this...

7 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Awwwww....your blog header is so cute! I wouldn't have thought you could get little plastic lights that small...they make a great accessory for your little bears at Christmas time.

I LOVE the second pic from the top...where the sun is shining through the snow-covered branches.

Thanks for the recipe....sounds and looks delicious!!

Linda Fleming said...

Poor cupid! Hope he thaws out by Valentine's Day.

Unknown said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas BumbleVee. Hugs, Annika ;)

Silke Powers said...

Thank you for your Christmas wishes!! Wishing you and your family the most wonderful and Merry Christmas!! Hugs, Silke

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Lovely pictues! I really love the lawn ornament buried in the snow! Very expressive!

Ati said...

Thanks for your visit at my blog and the comment.
Your cookies look delicious, mmmm.The weather helps with the Christmas feeling too, I see :)
I wish you wonderful days!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Oh BumbleVee you have the yummiest treats on your blog. You always make me crave a sweet. LOL
Love the New Header. How cute the little bear tangled in the Christmas lights. Love all the snow pictures. Beautiful!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs