Monday, January 14, 2013

Celebrate "Christmas"....

Now I can.... all year round@!

This little guy was born on Christmas morning at the Primrose Donkey Sanctuary .... the sanctuary I like to support even though it is miles away at the other end of the country.  Sheila sent me his photo and I took a pic of the picture so you could see him too.

A tiny "Jack" as they call them.... and ....they named him Christmas.  Isn't he cute?  In his tiny coat.... awww....















I haven't been to the blog or the Facebook site yet ...but, she says they are on there as well... I'll check it out tomorrow... just want to get a pic and a blurb on here tonight before I head for bed....

You can see a photo of Sheila (and some of the donkeys) on my sidebar.  She only has a small acreage, but what a huge heart.  She rescues and saves donkeys (and other animals too) from abusive and neglectful situations ... she has even bought some from auctions...  she wants to save every animal that she hears about that is in trouble or needs help...but, who can do that? Dear Sheila...  she's giving it her all that's for sure.... she and a small army of wonderful volunteers.

When I got the photo and my little card... it made me feel like an "auntie" ....I wish I lived closer so I could go and see the new little guy..

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

So sweet. x Jo

Catherine said...

Aren't they both adorable! But the baby is extra cute!
xo Catherine

Lin said...

Oh my gosh! He is ADORABLE! And what a wonderful place that is for him. :)

Susan said...

Good on Sheila - I love the work she's doing for those animals.
Isn't the little donkey so sweet, that's the trouble though isn't it... people probably buy them when they're tiny and cute but 'unfortunately' they grow up. Animal rescuers are to be admired. I've noticed them on your sidebar - good on you Vee.

BeadedTail said...

Oh so cute! How wonderful for them to help the donkeys!