Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am semi-ruthless....

..... got rid of 4 big boxes of stuff that the Diabetes Society was happy to collect.....and one box of interesting stuff for a friend and her friends to go through... with some crafty stuff, etc., in it.

So... it continues....
Christmas is almost put away.  How I hate to take down the tree ... and pack away all the little guys.















My exercise room is almost totally cleared of boxes and extra stuff.  Just two dismantled cabinets still to move out ... or hang somewhere or use in the storage space.  Which, by the way is coming along nicely.















Yah, yah...I know...it still looks a bit crowded and some of that is yet to be unpacked from the move down here in July before the reno...and then...I move things around a bit ..like a Rubic's cube ...et voila....... soon it is organized and tidy looking.  Well, not quite that simple...but, you know what I mean.

Today I had fun instead though... and...tomorrow, Mr. BV's brother is in town...so no time to tidy.  Must bake and cook. ... after I find time to treadmill and do some laundry...     Hmmm....what'll I  make 'em for supper?


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Sonds like you are keeping busy with all that organizing! I wish we had an exercise room. Our treadmill is in our family room. Though I guess, we are apt to use it more that way.

Have a good weekend!

xo Catherine

Shashi Nayagam said...

Good to see it is all coming together slowly for you.