Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wherein Goosie gets some legs...

My crafting buddy Maggi made me do it.  Yup...she got here yesterday, took one look at my poor legless girl and said...haven't you got those legs on yet?  That better be the first thing you do today.

And, ....I did.  I felt bad the other day when Lin busted me ...and then yesterday ...well, I just got busy, poked some holes in there for insertion and laid on a bit of glue... stuck them in and voila.... done! They have been painted and sitting around for weeks now.  Ridiculous.















Man, it makes me crazy that I procrastinate like that. And, then ... it takes 10 minutes to do the job. Sheeesh .... just like when I was in school.  Remember waiting 'til the night before a big project was due? ... did you end up bleary eyed at about 1:00 a.m... still gluing and writing and doing? ...I did.

Ms. Goosie loved them.   It was 'happy feet, happy feet', all over the place after that...showing off her feet and legs... the DTBs (dining table birds)  approved.....















Then, just to be cheeky...she danced all over my wrapping cloth....I hope she wiped those big ol' brown feet.... it's all whites for heaven sakes...!















Wheeeeee !!!

8 comments:

KrisKeese said...

I understand completely although it's usually something unpleasant like making appointments, paying bills...:)

Mary Ann Tate said...

Awww she's lovely and she looks like she's about to take off...flapping those wings of her's:)

Twiglet said...

Ha ha - if she stands on that beautiful cloth too long she will get stitched down and decorated with puffs and stuff!!! Love the goosie legs - perfect.x Jo

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Love your fluffy goosie...
Susan

Shashi Nayagam said...

Sounds like a familiar story. I should go and fix those arms now. I am glad that your friend took you by the scruff of your neck and made you put those legs on lol! She is so lovely all ready to waddle about.
Ps. Wish I had a friend like that lol

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I do remember those school projects left until the last day, to be completed :)
Ms. Goosie looks great. Good job!
Hugs
MV

Beedeebabee said...

OMG, how adorable that little goosie is! Vee...you REALLY amaze me! xo

Lin said...

HOORAY!! And not only did she get feet....she found her dancin' shoes too!! Go Goosey! Go Goosey!