Friday, August 2, 2013

Hiya














Just wanted to show you a nice photo of some scenery along the Trans Canada highway.  Taken a few years ago actually.... click to bigify..you'll enjoy it more.... it's pretty out there ....



 .... because.....    all I have to show other than that ...is .... embroidery!!!!!!!!!!  hahahha...yeh....I know ... sorry, it is all I am doing lately other than playing golf...and I say 'playing' because that is all I am really doing....not golfing...just playing at it.  I'm a lousy golfer... but, I love going out there ...

anyway....today I am working on some thread wrapping and some French knots along one of the seams of my cloth...















There ya have it.... that's all for today.... not much I know....


5 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

I enjoy seeing your embroidery:)

p.s.I'm having a giveaway

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Love seeing your stitching. I used to golf back in the day before we had kids and golfing got too expensive.

Beedeebabee said...

Your embroidery is sooo pretty, Vee, just so sweet!...That must be a beautiful spot to drive by. xo

Lin said...

Hahaha! I'm short on photos for my blog and blog stories these days as I'm finding myself outside and doing stuff that isn't very interesting to write about too. I love summer. We have all winter to blog, right?

Shashi Nayagam said...

It is beautiful as always